Generally, you can visit our Site without revealing any personal information about yourself. At times, though, we may need information about you. Unless otherwise indicated, the information we request is optional. We only collect personally identifiable information when you choose to reveal it to us.
Users will be required to provide their name, organization name, phone number, and e-mail address, and may also be requested to provide other data, when requesting information about our Services, and when registering and using our Services.
NCRB uses this information to provide requested products and services and related information to you.
NCRB may receive personal information from individuals who email or call NCRB for business purposes, such as for information about the Services, or for technical support, or in support of contracts and operations associated with the Services.
In addition, NCRB’s systems collect technical data during your connection to our Services that include:
- the name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- the type of browser and operating system used to access our Services
- the date and time you access our Services
- the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our Services
- the pages and files you access through our Services
This data is collected regardless of whether you are a visitor or a registered User of our Site and does not identify you personally. NCRB uses this data to improve both the content and the supporting technology of our site.
NCRB is the sole owner of the information collected through the Services.
COOKIES, TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES, AND ANALYTICS TOOLS
NCRB gathers information about Users collectively and logs IP addresses, session sources, and other data that track access to the Services. We analyze these logs to better understand aggregate behavior and to monitor performance of our Services. The logs are analyzed to ascertain the overall aggregate trends they reveal about our Users, but not as a means of tracking the behavior of individual users outside our Services. This information is used for the purposes of maintaining and improving the Services.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
NCRB may use personal information to enroll you in our Services and to provide the Services to you.
In addition, NCRB may use your personal information to:
- inform you of Service issues
- communicate to you about information you have requested
- alert you of new Service features and enhancements
- enhance and test our Services
- support and maintain our Services
NCRB may also disclose and use personal information:
- when we have your permission to do so;
- to companies who work for NCRB to provide one or more parts of the Services or that provide related administrative functions. These third parties may have access to your personal information; if they do, this access is only so that they may perform these tasks on our behalf, and they are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose; and
NCRB has implemented reasonable security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. We take reasonable measures to maintain the integrity of information held by us in the Services. Additionally, we take reasonable steps to ensure that our third-party business partners, including our hosting partners, provide appropriate protection for personal information. We will promptly make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored personal data.
You acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet or other electronic storage or service can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we take efforts to protect your personal information, NCRB cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. If you have any questions about the security of our Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCRB does not knowingly allow persons under the age of thirteen (13) to sign up for the Services or to otherwise disclose any of their personal information to us. If you are under 13 years old, please do not use or access our Services. If we become aware that we are processing Personal Information about a person under the age of 13, we may delete such information from our records and we may deactivate the related account.
UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS